Collingwood Trailblazers Basketball Club
We are a non-profit organization that provides both competitive and non competitive basketball opportunities to the youth of Collingwood and the surrounding area.
We are pleased to share that we have been informed that a tentative agreement has been reached between CUPE educational workers and the province. We have also received word from our school board partners regarding the reinstatement of our permits/access to space. With this in mind:
ALL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS will begin this WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 9th, 2019.
Schedule for YDP
- Boys Grades 1 & 2 6 to 7 PM CCI Old Gym
- Boys Grades 3 & 4 6 to 7 PM CCI New Gym
- Boys Grades 5 & 6 7 to 8 PM CCI New Gym
- Girls Grades 1 & 2 & 3 6 to 7 PM Pretty River Academy
- Girls Grades 4 & 5 & 6 6 to 7 PM Pretty River Academy
Once again, to our rep families, stayed tuned for information from your head coaches.
This message will be shared with our families in the following ways:
- mass club email (will go out October 7th)
- website update
- social media
Grow stronger, faster
Improve your health
Develop a love of basketball
We learn basketball in a happy and safe environment, free from negative criticism and harassment.